Are you wondering why:
You need to check for a hormone imbalance
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, it’s crucial to check your hormone levels. Why?
- it’s necessary for proper diagnoses of Female Hormone Disorder, Perimenopause, Menopause, Andropause or other disease states including Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Exhaustion (chronic fatigue syndrome)
- it provides a baseline measurement that enables monitoring to ensure your hormone levels become and remain adequately balanced and within the optimal physiological range
- it safeguards against inappropriate treatments, sometime with serious side effects, due to misdiagnosis of hormonal imbalances
This is a typical email from a woman suffering with a hormone imbalance:
Once we know your results we can:
- Devise an individual eating and lifestyle plan to help balance your hormones
- Prescribe the most appropriate supplement to give you optimal health and hormone balance
- Guide you through the myriad of health problems with objective information about your bodies’ response. We can then gauge and compare any measures undertaken to make sure you aren’t wasting time, money or treating the wrong thing!
Saliva Hormone Test
Saliva Hormone Testing is endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as the most accurate method of hormone analysis. In contrast to traditional blood tests which measure hormone levels outside cells, Saliva Hormone Testing is proven to accurately reflect the hormone levels present inside cells – where the hormone action actually takes place. Saliva Hormone Testing measures the free, and therefore biologically active, form of the major hormones in saliva – estriol, estradiol, estrone, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA and cortisol.
Saliva Hormone Testing is simple, painless and can be performed in the comfort of your own home.
By doing the test kit from home you:
- Don’t have to waste your day seeing a doctor and then going to get the test done (we post the test kit and instructions to your postal address)
- Don’t have to hunt around finding someone to help (Sam has been helping people in this area for 10 years).
- Don’t have to have a needle, blood test, suffer with pain or travel from home (the saliva test kit is very convenient, painless and doesn’t have any risks or side effects).
This special includes a saliva test that you collect in your own home then post to an approved laboratory in Melbourne. Once your results are analyzed (usually 2-3 weeks), Sam will call to discuss your results and make suggestions for optimal health and anti-ageing.
What’s included in the Saliva Home Test Kit?
Each kit contains:
- full instructions on how and when to collect your saliva sample
- sterile collection tubes with identification labels
- An information booklet for better understanding of salivary hormones is included
- reply paid return envelope
- detailed hormone level analysis from our national accredited laboratories in Melbourne
Additionally, you will receive:
- 30 minute skype or phone consultation with The Health Queen to discuss results and recommendations
- FREE copy of Beauty and the Beast
Can men take the Saliva Hormone Test, too?
Yes! It’s important for men to know their hormone levels, too. Hormone imbalance in men has many symptoms and effects. It is often a root cause of disease; if it is detected and treated early it can prevent disease from developing. The Health Queen also helps manage and treat Hormone Imbalance in men.