Sometimes the recipe doesn’t work. This is heart breaking for people who sincerely want to bond with their partners and make a unique little person and create a family. It can raise stress within and often people feel like failures, victims, let down or denied.
This stress can also rub off on to the relationship. Blame, resentment, anguish and pleading are all common feelings.
Sometimes the causes for not falling pregnant are simple and need a tweak here and there, other times people need an over-haul. Try to remain positive through this time if your recipe is letting you down.
Typically causes of infertility lie equally with the woman and the male. This has changed over recent years. So one needs to address female causes for infertility and also male causes.
1. Timing issues e.g. having intercourse at the wrong time
2. Egg issues e.g. no eggs being hatched, the egg not lasting long enough, or only cysts developing
3. Sperm issues e.g. not moving, double heads, empty DNA, no longevity
4. Mechanical problems e.g. tube obstruction, erection issues, uterus issues
5. Other hormone problems e.g. high testosterone in women, high estrogen in women, low progesterone in women, low testosterone in men
As you can see, the causes for infertility can be varied and lie with one or both partners. You really need to see an expert to find out what the cause is and some possible solutions, whether they be natural or medical.
For a full explanation of these causes and more, you can now purchase my new book on fertility:
Fit 4 Fertility. For more information visit www.fit4fertility.com